This opportunity provides technical assistance to National Network to Eliminate Disparities in Behavioral Health (NNED) members and minority-serving and under-resourced community-based organizations (CBOs).
After attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand data terminologies
- Describe the difference between qualitative and quantitative data
- Identify appropriate usage of qualitative and quantitative methods
“Elevate CBOs” is an overarching policy-driven initiative at SAMHSA’s Office of Behavioral Health Equity (OBHE) to build capacity, increase the visibility, and highlight the unique role of CBOs serving under-resourced communities in behavioral health.
The event was also shared on Facebook Live at fb.com/nned.net and closed captioning was available through Zoom.
Please contact Perry Chan at the Office of Behavioral Health Equity, Perry.Chan@samhsa.hhs.gov if you have any questions.
Access the Recording and Materials:
- Watch the recording of the Data 101 Workshop
- View the slides from the Workshop (PDF)
- Learn more about the speaker, Marlon Daniel, MHA, MPH
- Online courses with content around data science and analytics:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Guidelines for Professionals from the Health and Human Services website
- The Program Manager’s Guide to Evaluation Second Edition provides guidelines for planning and implementing a program evaluation
Previous Elevate CBOs Webinars: