National Women’s History Month in March celebrates the contributions that women have made to American history in their struggles for freedom and equality and deepens our understanding of our Nation’s history.
Populations of focus: Women
- Learn more about Women’s History Month.
- Check out the resource library on Women’s History Month from History.com.
- Check out the resource library on African American Women from Oprah Magazine.
- Check out the National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center.
- Check out the mental health resources for Black Women from the Cosmopolitan.
- Access the guide, Substance Abuse Treatment: Addressing the Specific Needs of Women from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- Access the publication, Developing Integrated Services for Women with Co-Occurring Disorders and Trauma Histories from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- Check out the resource library on Asian American Women from Asian American Feminist Collective.
- Access the report, Asian American Women: Issues, Concerns, and Responsive Human and Civil Rights Advocacy, from the Ford Foundation.
- Checkout the resource library on Latina Women from the National Latin@ Network for Healthy Families and Communities.