The HIV community is combining digital and traditional communication strategies and channels to mark the National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) awareness day. Here are social media and digital communication resources compiled by HIV.gov that you can use on and around NBHAAD 2019 (February 7, 2019).
Population of focus: Black people, those with HIV or at-risk for contracting HIV
Links to resource:
- Access the full resource list from the HIV.gov blog
- Personal stories about getting tested and knowing one’s status are part of HIV.gov’s Positive Spin video stories told by five HIV-positive, gay Black men who have successfully navigated the HIV care continuum from diagnosis to treatment and, ultimately, to viral suppression
- Find materials for free use on the NBHAAD page in the HIV.gov Events section including logo and other shareable images, fact sheets, videos, and more
- Use the HIV Testing Sites & Care Services Locator to find nearby services
- HIV.gov Basics section presents important facts about HIV prevention, risk, treatment, and care