The Center for the Study of Social Policy (CSSP) has launched the Youth Thrive™ Survey. This valid and reliable web-based survey measures the presence, strength, and growth of the Youth Thrive™ Protective and Promotive Factors as proxy indicators of well-being. Co-designed with youth and young adults and taking less than 15 minutes to complete, the survey can be an effective tool for informing case planning and practice, evaluation, and continuous quality improvement (CQI) purposes. The Youth Thrive™ Survey provides reports and a full array of data visualization options.
Organizations will have complete access to the instrument free of charge, cost underwritten by CSSP through October 2019.
Population of focus: Youth
Links to resource:
- Access the Survey (scroll down the page and click on the “Survey Instrument” tab)
- View the Survey One-Pager (pdf)
- Access the Youth Thrive™ Survey User Manual
- View the Youth Thrive™ Protective and Promotive Factors document from CSSP (pdf)
- Learn more about the CSSP Youth Thrive™ project
- Learn more about CSSP