The first few years of life are crucial in establishing a child’s path toward—or away from—health and well-being across the entire lifespan. This report, produced by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, in partnership with the University of California, San Francisco, examines some of the barriers to health equity that begin early in life, and promising strategies for overcoming them.
Population of focus: early childhood
Links to resource:
- Read the full report Early Childhood is Critical to Health Equity (pdf)
- View the key findings from the report
- Read the executive summary to get the quick overview(pdf)
- Learn more about the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF)
- Learn more about the University of California, San Francisco