SAMHSA recently released reports and detailed tables that present findings from the 2016 National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH). The main First Findings Report contains a cross-section of NSDUH data on substance use and substance use disorders, mental health issues among adults and adolescents, and co-occurring disorders. The other reports focus on specific topics, such as receipt of treatment among adults, substance use initiation, and risk and protective factors.
Links to Resource:
- 2016 Key Substance Use and Mental Health Indicators report (pdf)
- Receipt of Services for Substance Use and Mental Health Issues Among Adults report (pdf)
- Risk and Protective Factors and Estimates of Substance Initiation report (pdf)
- Detailed tables that present data on substance use and mental health (pdf)
- 2016 Methodological Summary and Definitions report (pdf)
- NSDUH webcast slides (pdf)
- Learn more about these reports and tables at SAMHSA.gov.