Looking for tobacco cessation resources in Spanish? The National Behavioral Health Network for Tobacco & Cancer Control has compiled a list of available resources that can be used with clients who primarily speak Spanish.
Population of focus: people who speak Spanish
Links to resource:
- View the full Resource Digest from the National Behavioral Health Network
- Visit Smoke Free Español, a website with lots of great resources, including these flyers: Deje De Fumar HOY! and Quiere Dejar De Fumar?
- View Cómo Hablar Con Sus Pacientes Sobre el Tabaquismo (How to Talk to Your Patients About Tobacco), a fact sheet from the CDC in Spanish
- Watch Commit to Quit, an 11-minute motivational video demonstrating tips and techniques for quitting smoking for pregnant women, available in Spanish from the Society for Public Health Education
- Learn more about the National Behavioral Health Network