The 2018 County Health Rankings are now available on the County Health Rankings and Roadmaps (CHR&R) website. See how healthy your community is, and check out the new data, tools, and resources to help you improve health and equity in your community.
Ver medidas de salud de la comunidad en español. County snapshots are now available in both English and Spanish, as CHR&R continues to expand the accessibility of County Health Rankings.
Links to resource:
- Visit the County Health Rankings and Roadmaps website
- Learn more about what’s new in this 2018 report
- The new Key Findings Report shares the results of new analyses, which show that meaningful health gaps persist not only by place but also by race.
- Listen to a discussion between CHR&R and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Looking At Health Equity Through a New Lens, where they discuss the intersection of race, place, and health, and what it all means for creating healthier, more equitable communities.
- Enhanced state reports with a focus on health equity highlight how disparities exist within your state by both place and race, and what it means for where you live.
- An updated peer county comparison tool gives you another way to gauge the health of your community by selecting from a list of counties that are similar to yours based on key demographic, social, and economic indicators.
- Easier-to-use tools and resources across our website including a redesigned What Works for Health search tool, the new Partner Center, and an updated Action Center can help you move with data to action.