Connecting the Dots is a new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) training on shared risk and protective factors across multiple forms of violence. Combined with evidence-based practices, Connecting the Dots will help users implement prevention strategies and address risks in the context of the home environment, neighborhood, and community.
Links to Resource:
- View the Connecting the Dots training on the CDC Website.
- Take the Online Training course. This training teaches how to think strategically and creatively about prevention of overlapping violence and provides recommendations for community collaboration.
- Explore the interactive map to learn how some states are successfully applying a shared risk and protective factor approach to their violence prevention work.
- Learn about types of violence.
- Find more violence prevention resources through VetoViolence on the CDC’s website.