The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning youth.
Mission: The Trevor Project is determined to end suicide among LGBTQ youth by providing life-saving and life-affirming resources including our nationwide, 24/7 crisis intervention lifeline, digital community and advocacy/educational programs that create a safe, supportive and positive environment for everyone.
Population of focus: LGBTQ youth
Links to resources:
- The Trevor Lifeline: (866) 488-7386
- Online messaging service: TrevorChat
- Social networking site: TrevorSpace
- Online Q&A forum: AskTrevor
- Database: LGBT Local Resources
Organization: The Trevor Project
On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheTrevorProject